Get Text Alerts with GOCare™
Stay informed on billing, services and specials from MINET!
GOCare provides two-way access to MINET customer's account information through text messages.
Information accessible through GOCare includes:
- Payment Due Date
- Payment Confirmation
- Account Changes
This service is simple to use and available on any wireless phone. If you can open a text message, you can use GOCare.
GOCare is a free service from MINET. However, a customer’s mobile service provider may charge the mobile user to send/receive text messages depending on the terms of their mobile account.
Frequently Asked Questions
GOCare is a mobile account alert platform proactively delivering account information (statements, balance, due date, payment confirmation, appointment reminders, and more). Information can be initiated by either MINET or the Customer with the use of “KEYWORDS”. More information can be found at our website at https://www.minetfiber.com/support.
GOCare is faster and easier than calling the call center or logging on the website. GOCare allows you to make payment securely via your handset.
NO! MINET will send customers 3 - 5 messages per month: (1) statement is available; (2) balance amount & date due; (3) a payment confirmation (when payment is posted); and if necessary (4) your payment is due (and/or past due). Messages may also be sent on irregular events (appointment confirmations) if applicable. Customers may initiate any of these inquiries by using the KEYWORDS shown below.
NO! MINET protects its customers and their account information and will never sell or share it for any reason. You will only get text messages from MINET through the GOCare service.
MINET does not charge for GOCare. Customers’ mobile service provider may charge the mobile user to send / receive text messages depending on the terms of their mobile account.
MINET customers agree to accept text messages per the Company’s Account Terms and Conditions. Customers can opt-out at any time by texting STOP to 90622.
You can text PLBB to 90622 and follow the prompts or call MINET and a CSR can authenticate who you are and send an invitation to your mobile phone to Opt-In. If you receive an invitation from the CSR, you will simply reply ACCEPT to that invitation to Opt-In.
Customers must be opted-in to the GOCare system again if they get a new mobile phone number – not if they get a new phone with the same number. Please ensure you update your MINET account with your new mobile contact number (and delete the old mobile number)
Here is a list of shortcodes available through GOCare:
- Text the word BAL to 90622 at any time during the month to receive a text message with your current balance due & the date it is due.
- Text the word PAY to 90622 at any time during the month to receive a text message with your most recent payment posted to your account and when it was posted.
- Text the word DUEDATE to 90622 at any time during the month to receive a text message with the date your next payment is due (and the amount due).
- Text the word APPT to 90622 to receive a text message with any scheduled appointment you might have. You may then CONFIRM or CHANGE your appointment.
- Text the word HELP to 90622 to receive a text with available KEYWORDS to access your account information and a hotlink to more information.
- Text the word STOP to 90622 at any time during the month to stop receiving SMS account alerts to your mobile phone.