Get Text Alerts with GOCare™
Stay informed on billing, services and specials from MINET!
GOCare provides two-way access to MINET customer's account information through text messages.
Information accessible through GOCare includes:
- Payment Due Date
- Payment Confirmation
- Account Changes
This service is simple to use and available on any wireless phone. If you can open a text message, you can use GOCare. GOCare is a free service from MINET. However, a customer’s mobile service provider may charge the mobile user to send/receive text messages depending on the terms of their mobile account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here is a list of shortcodes available through GOCare:
- Text the word BAL to 90622 at any time during the month to receive a text message with your current balance due & the date it is due.
- Text the word PAY to 90622 at any time during the month to receive a text message with your most recent payment posted to your account and when it was posted.
- Text the word DUEDATE to 90622 at any time during the month to receive a text message with the date your next payment is due (and the amount due).
- Text the word APPT to 90622 to receive a text message with any scheduled appointment you might have. You may then CONFIRM or CHANGE your appointment.
- Text the word HELP to 90622 to receive a text with available KEYWORDS to access your account information and a hotlink to more information.
- Text the word STOP to 90622 at any time during the month to stop receiving SMS account alerts to your mobile phone.